Become a compassionate leader.
Align actions with values.
Keys to Cowgirl Confidence Workshop – FREE!
Strathmore Public Library – June 8
- Do you wish you had the kind of confidence to allow you to direct a horse with the wave of your hand?
- Are you ready to release worry and resentment and embrace a life where action aligns with values?
- This ninety-minute hybrid (online and in-person) event will help you determine your core values and create your own code of conduct.
- Join us on June 8 at 7:00 pm to explore your core values and set a code of conduct to put them into action.
- Will the webinars be recorded? Yes, but we really hope you’ll be there live.
Mini-Retreats to the Country
- This escape is all about you!
- Experience the peace of the country in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
- Examine the connection to your own personal values.
- Learn to draw and defend your personal boundaries.
- First or third Saturday each month, beginning June 4 and 18.
- Arrive at 11:30 for a light lunch (included). Workshop starts at 12:15.
- Participation limited to 16 participants.
- Cost is $297 for a solo participant. Bring a friend -$497 for two participants .
- Special bonus: portrait photo with or without a horse.
Add an Equine Experience to the Mini-Retreat
Learn to centre and ground yourself to create a deep connection with the horses. This very special experience is limited to six participants. Join Jocelyn and the horses at 8:30 a.m. for a hands-on experience. Mini-retreat participants will arrive for lunch.
Click here to contact us for additional discounts for more than two participants.
Click here to contact us for additional discounts for paying by etransfer.
Custom Programs and Retreats
Jocelyn loves to support organizations and working groups in building clarity and communication through applying The Keys to Cowgirl Confidence.
Embrace Your Inner Cowgirl
Jocelyn is author of As Buck Would Have It: A Cautionary Tale of Mature Online Romance in Cowboy Country
“How could I have been so blind?”
This novel was written after Jocelyn shared dating “war stories” with her wonderful friends who had experienced similar stories of deception. Jocelyn learned she wasn’t alone in being embarrassed at her naivete. She wanted to help trusting people reduce their risk of manipulation and become less susceptible to emotional fraud.
Join our FB group for transformational discussions on building self-respect into ALL your relationships.
Events are held primarily, though not exclusively, in southern Alberta.
Call or Text Us