Keys to Cowgirl Confidence Webinar – free
- Join us on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm for an hour of exploring your core values and setting a code of conduct to put them into action.
- Give up worry and resentment.
- Gain peace of mind and trust in yourself.
- This on-line event will help you determine your core values and create your own code of conduct.
Core Values Exploration Worksheet – free
- This four-step process will help you determine your core values and create your own code of conduct.
Embrace Your Inner Cowgirl
Are you ready to find clarity and direction?
Are you traveling the trail of an exceptional life?
Are your actions aligned with your values?
Allow us support you in creating clarity and peace of mind.
Click here to sign up to receive the simple four-step process to uncover your core values and create a code of conduct that will lead you to joy and moments of brilliance.
Jocelyn is author of As Buck Would Have It: A Cautionary Tale of Mature Online Romance in Cowboy Country
“How could I have been so blind?”
This novel was written after Jocelyn shared dating “war stories” with her wonderful friends who had experienced similar stories of deception. Jocelyn learned she wasn’t alone in being embarrassed at her naivete. She wanted to help trusting people reduce their risk of manipulation and become less susceptible to emotional fraud.
Join our FB group for transformational discussions on building self-respect into ALL your relationships.
Events are held primarily, though not exclusively, in southern Alberta.
Call or Text Us