New Year, New You! The Journey to an Authentic Life
Where are we meeting? High River’s so far away…
Here are the Google map links (times approximate) to the
Online attendance is also available (using Zoom). Register for your virtual attendance link by clicking here.
What happens when we arrive?
We have a list of the registrants and your registration package will be waiting for you at the desk when you arrive.
Registration desk will open at 7:45 and breakfast will be served from 8:00 to 9:00. The program starts promptly at 9:00.
I can’t attend all the sessions
- All registrants will receive a Zoom link to join virtually if you can’t be there in-person for the entire day. Click here to register for Zoom access.
- You can revisit the event through professional audio and video recordings of each of the sessions following the event.
It’s pretty pricey
Here’s what’s included:
- In-person or online attendance at the full-day event featuring some of the best speakers and entertainers around.
- Access to professional video and audio recordings following the event.
- Swag bags for all attendees with gifts of an equine photo book (Western Horse Review) and other items.
- Over $1,000 worth of fabulous door prizes such as $100 cash, catered dinner for 4 in your home (Ruys Ranch), 7 kg of natural honey (The Hive: Nanton), a beautiful leather tote & shawl (Cattleman’s Corner), incredible gift baskets from Annette Stanwick and Sisters’ Horse & Dog Treats (all natural hand-made goodies and apparel), straw pellets from E-Z Pellets (my kitten, Teeter, heartily approves).
- Coffee, fruit and pastries for breakfast, and a lunch of comfort food (mac n cheese, beef and veg stew, salad, bread basket) for in-person attendees.
But I’m not a cowgirl…
Our program was carefully curated for a diverse and inclusive audience of women who are on the journey to authenticity. We have left, or want to leave, our people-pleasing ways in the dust. We seek to overcome our fear of not being liked and learn (or increase) self-respect.
We want to learn from women who walk the talk and live life authentically and unapologetically, whether they are cowgirls, First Nations, health professionals or leaders in the corporate leadership development space.
The event is hosted by TheCowgirlsCode.com and some of our speakers and entertainers will share stories of lessons learned from country life. As a city girl that found her heart in country life as an adult, I can assure you that these presentations will inspire and entertain you even if you never touch a horse or buy the boots.
Fresh sliced fruit
Coffee and tea
Hearty Alberta Beef and Vegetable Stew (gluten free)
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Mixed Greens with House Dressing
Event Program – January 14, 2023
|Time||Program Item||Time||Program Item|
|08:00||Open for registration & breakfast||12:45||Doris Daley|
|09:00||Welcome and introduction||13:15||Val Erickson|
|09:55||Annette Stanwick||14:15||Mona Cooley|
|10:50||Lee McLean||14:50||The Beauty of Conflict workshop|