Register for mini-retreats
How much does it cost?
- the half-day mini-retreat (11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) is $297 for an individual.
- the full day retreat (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) including the equine connection experience is $497 for an individual.
- .Get a 25% discount if you bring one or more friends.
- $445 for the half-day mini-retreat for 2 participants (11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- $745 for the full day for 2 participants (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
For more than 2 participants or payment by etransfer:
- We will invoice you through Square for credit card payments for more than 2 participants.
- Pay by etransfer and each participant will receive a signed copy of Jocelyn’s novel of feminine empowerment, As Buck Would Have It.
- Refunds on cancellation at least 14 days prior to event less $100 non-refundable deposit.
- No refund for cancellation less than 14 days prior to event.
Custom Group Sessions
Jocelyn loves to support organizations and working groups in building clarity and communication through applying The Keys to Cowgirl Confidence.
- Email us to design and book your custom event.
About the experience
Will we be in with the horses?
- the mini-retreat participants will not be working directly with the horses.
- the equine experience participants will be interacting directly with the horses.
Do I need horse experience?
- No. This experience does not include horseback riding.
What do I wear?
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- If you will be near the horses, closed-toe shoes are required.
Are meals included?
- All retreats include a sandwich platter and vegetables, squares, coffee, tea and water.
- Muffins and fruit are also included for those attending the equine experience.
Can you accommodate special dietary requirements?
- Our ability to do this may be limited.
- Contact us to see what we can work out.
Embrace Your Inner Cowgirl
Click here to receive the Core Values Exploration Worksheet
Jocelyn is author of As Buck Would Have It: A Cautionary Tale of Mature Online Romance in Cowboy Country
“How could I have been so blind?”
This novel was written after Jocelyn shared dating “war stories” with her wonderful friends who had experienced similar stories of deception. Jocelyn learned she wasn’t alone in being embarrassed at her naivete. She wanted to help trusting people reduce their risk of manipulation and become less susceptible to emotional fraud.
Join our FB group for transformational discussions on building self-respect into ALL your relationships.
Events are held primarily, though not exclusively, in southern Alberta.
Call or Text Us