The Path to Courage
Sunday, May 28, 2023 at Sheppard Family Park in High River
Where are we meeting?
Munroe Barn, Sheppard Family Park,1201 5 St SE, High River, AB T1V1J2,
Online attendance is also available (using Zoom). Register for your virtual attendance link by clicking here.
What happens when we arrive?
We have a list of the registrants and your registration package will be waiting for you at the desk when you arrive.
Registration desk will open at 8:15. The program starts promptly at 9:00.
I can’t attend all the sessions
- All registrants will receive a Zoom link to join virtually if you can’t be there in-person for the entire day. Click here to register for Zoom access.
- You can revisit the event through professional audio and video recordings of each of the sessions following the event.
It’s pretty pricey…
Here’s what’s included:
- In-person or online attendance at the full-day event featuring some of the best speakers and entertainers around.
- Access to professional video and audio recordings following the event.
- Swag bags for all attendees with gifts of an equine photo book (Western Horse Review) and other items.
- Fabulous door prizes.
- Lunch for in-person attendees.
But I’m not a cowgirl…
Our program was carefully curated for a diverse and inclusive audience of women who are on the journey to authenticity. We have left, or want to leave, our people-pleasing ways in the dust. We seek to overcome our fear of not being liked and learn (or increase) self-respect.
We want to learn from women who walk the talk and live life authentically and unapologetically, whether they are cowgirls, First Nations, health professionals or leaders in the corporate leadership development space.
The event is hosted by TheCowgirlsCode.com and some of our speakers and entertainers will share stories of lessons learned from country life. As a city girl that found her heart in country life as an adult, I can assure you that these presentations will inspire and entertain you even if you never touch a horse or buy the boots.
Tentative Event Program – May 28, 2023
|Time||Program Item||Time||Program Item|
|08:15||Open for registration||12:00||Lunch|
|09:00||Welcome and introduction||12:45||Amy Bishop|
|09:10||Opening remarks by Jocelyn, Sarah and Alayiah||14:00||Stretch|
|09:40||Stretch||14:15||Amy Monea & Angie Payne|
|09:50||Leela Aheer, MLA||15:00||Stretch|
|10:40||Stretch||15:10||Panel discussion on courage|
|10:50||Susan Clarke||16:10||Closing remarks|